Junior/Strong Junior – Manual QA Engineer
Project: Dispatch Board
Currently looking for Junior/Strong Junior – Manual QA Engineer for the Dispatch Board – software tool designed for the Trucking companies to help to plan and manage the company’s operation processes, integrates with external sources for sales activities
- 1+ years of experience in manual software testing
- Solid understanding of software testing fundamentals (test types, test levels, test design techniques, etc.).
- Experience in writing test cases.
- Solid understanding of how Webworks.
- Good understanding of IT fundamentals and SDLC processes.
- Squish automative framework would be a plus.
- English level: Intermediate Level.
- Basic knowledge of Python and unquenchable desire to learn it will be a plus.
- Plan and estimate Testing activities together with a team
- Analyze and transform requirements to test scenarios
- Perform functional testing (automotive/manual)
- Report defects, the monitor reported issues, and verify when they are resolved
- Regularly and clearly report status and progress
- Define possible risks in advance
What will you get with UTECH:
- Free English courses, which are paid for by the company
- Experience in communication with English native speakers
- Regular performance reviews
- Professional development opportunities
- 18 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave, official Ukrainian holidays are a non-working day
- Accounting as a service
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work in a successful company
- Convenient office location
- Experienced colleagues who are ready to share knowledge
- Business trips
- Friendly atmosphere, care for the comfort of specialists
- Tea, coffee in the office, at the expense of the company
UTECH is an amazing organization that specializes in software development for the logistics industry. UTECH was created with the initial intent of helping our friends in the transportation industry. Among our projects, you can find, GPSTab ELD, UTECH TMS, Dispatch Board, etc. Today UTECH has offices in Los Angeles, Chicago, Ternopil, and Lviv and is undergoing tremendous growth.
UTECH is an exceptional well-established company with a team of professionals who are always eager to support you and now you have a great chance to join our family-type company with a friendly atmosphere.